Breathlessness, light headedness, tingling finger tips, pale skin. What do you think?

Hi, this only happens when I workout after having not worked out for a while, however it is such a pattern break, and alarming, that I worry. After exerting at the gym, it s like a switch is turned, and I feel the onset, and it always fully manifests once I feel the onset. Shortness of breath, light headed (always anticipate passing out, but it never happens) fingers tips start tingling like crazy - all of them. Skin turns very very pale, I look visibly ill. Lasts around 15 minutes. There s no stopping it. I try slow controlled breaths, drinking water, laying down. All I can do is wait for it to pass. I don t think it s a panic attack, because it only happens after lifting weights, and it also usually doesn t happen if I ve been working out consistently, only when I start after not having been to the gym in a while. Keep in mind, I m not over exerting, not lifting anything crazy, pretty standard stuff. Let me k ow what you think.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013