Breathlessness, itching, chest tightening. Recommended esiflo, tiova, montelukast, levocetirizine. Remedy and advise?

hi i am AAAAAAA from and i am feeling very difficulties in breathing , it starts with throught itching followd by couch and chest titenig, results in breathing problem doctor recommend to take esiflo 250 twice a day with tiova once in a day, before i was taking montelukast sodium and levocentricine hcl, still i was not able to get rid of the effect.please help to keep it away from me and no other family members have the same
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012