Breathlessness, increased pulse, throat pain. Family history of cancer, respiratory diseases. Treatment?

I am a sixteen year old female, pretty healthy and in shape. I have never had any respiratory problems before. I do have a family history of diabetes , heart problems, respiratory diseases, and cancer . Lately, I find myself gasping for breath whenever I perform the easiest things, even walking. My heartbeat accelerates and I feel out of breath. This has been going on for almost a month, now. When I run or jog (like I used to before), my throat aches as well. I try to drink it away but nothing works. I feel I am not able to take a deep breathe and I have to yawn to ease the discomfort. I am not under any kind of stress or pressure, though. What is this all about?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012