Breathlessness, increased pulse rate, shaking. History of panic attacks, stress. Treatment?

I have been experiencing shortness of breath for moment and then my pulse increases dramatically. I then feel dizzy and get shaky. It has been going on for about 2 weeks several times throughout the day. It feels like panic attacks but they are occurring when I am just sitting at desk or walking at work. I am prone to panic attacks normally when I get extremely anxious about something or stressed out but nothing is going on when they occur. Sure I have some added stress with work, new baby, husband being gone but I feel that I am managing things even when these episodes come on.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012