Breathlessness, cramps, heart murmur, fatty liver, throat issues, dry sore. Hear attack?

Hi I am waiting to see a specialist couple of weeks I have t4 at 24 don't really understand it the other was minus something I have lots of symptoms feel like I want to lay on the settee all day when I exercise like going up the stairs I can hardly breath raving pulse but also get a strange cramp in my throut they have found a heart murmur and fatty liver put loads if weight on could eat for ENgland and I used to be really strong now I have no Muscle strength feel like something is such in my throut its always dry sore and I always thirsty the thing that friend me the most is the feeling I am going to have a heart attack
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013