Breathlessness, cough, dark red phlegm, abdominal pain. Causes and treatment?

I have not been feeling well all summer. Some of the symptoms I ve experienced are the following: shortness of breath, cough up red rust to dark red colored phlegm , and now having pain in my lower right abdomine. The pain at first was dull to and has been slowly progressively getting worse. I have not gone in to see a doctor thinking this will all go away but just keeps going, I work part-time so I don t have any health benefits.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012