Breathlessness, chest tightness, stomach bloating. Taking levocetrizine. History of allergic rhinitis. Causes for symptoms?

Hello sir , I am facing shortness of breathe with chest tightening and bloated stomach, I am having problem of allergic rhinitis from last 7 to 8 years, I have been taking levocetrizine with montelukast whenever I have cold and breathing problems,even I have been diagnosed with deviated septum and some polyps in my nose. I wanted to know that are my problems of breathing due to my nose or some infection inside....
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012