Breathlessness after slight exertion. Taking Bactrim for Serratia. How contagious am I?

Hi, Im a 44 year old female and an RN. My M/C/S for sputum came back with Serratia Marcescens. T38 for 2/52, had oral Doxycilne and then Augmentin . Now just low grade T. CXR srteaky changes in R) ML, no consolidation. I have coughing spells; barky, seal like cough relived by ventolin . The serratia was resistant to most but sensitive to Bactrum which I have started on. I get short of breath by doing everyday activities after a while. I have a history of there viral bronchitis episodes over last 7-8 years in increasing frequency. How contagious am I and what can I do the get rid of this?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012