Breathlessness after running, no chest pain, no rise in BP. Stress test normal. Causes?

hi, i ran a race today 9 miles. I felt fine after the race but was driniking some water when all of sudden I could not get my breath... I went home and laided down 6 hours. I feel like its a high hernia which I ve had for years. I only experienced this one other time before when awaking at night and could not get my breath. I run triathlons and 57 years old. I just had a nuclear stress test 4 weeks ago and everything was fine. You got any idea what would have caused this. I no other signs when this happened. No pain in chest , no rise in blood pressure .
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012