Breathlessness after doing any work, chest tightness, headaches, anxiety, stress. Reason and cure?

Hi, I am a 30 year old working professional. Since quite a good time I am feeling breathless after whatever I do. If I climb stairs or even talk to someone, I feel breathless. Most of the times, I have headaches and feel tightness or discomfort in the chest. Yes it gets increased by anxiety and stress, along with that in such situation I cough a lot too. I don’t have pain in my left arm or jaw and neither have I had any history of heart disease.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012