Breathing trouble followed by dizziness, tingling in hands and legs and shivers. EKG normal, Adderall didn't help. What is it ?

Last night I felt a little off, like something just wasnt right with my body. Then I started having trouble catching my breath followed by dizziness , tingling in my hands and legs and I began to shiver. I went to the ER this morning for shortness of breath, dizzy, lightheaded. They gave me medicine, aderol I think, for anxiety but it did not help. I am not under any stress but they gave it to me anyways and it did not help. I noticed that my blood pressure was 108/52. It is usually about 120/70. The doctor did not address this issue. She said the EKG was normal and I recieved a ct scan hich was also normal. I still feel the same symptoms and the cardiologist cannot get me in for another month. Should I just try a different hospital ER that has a cardiology department or should I wait a whole month to see if my symptoms abate?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012