Breathing problem

Hi I m using asthalin inhaler about 12 puffs a day | is it fine or I need sum checkup or recommend sum test
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
You r using 12 times means u require it 12 times means u are in trouble atleast 12 times in a day. Isnt that an indication to visit a chest physician. Go now.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello using asthalin 12 puffs in a day shows that you immunity has lowered a lot.. the best way will b to take homeoapthic medicine.. it will help u in healing and intially reducing the puffs followed by complete cure..
do breathing exercises .. sleep n rest adequately.. meditate..
consult a homeopath..
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
i believe 12 puffs a day is slightly on higher side. It will be btter if you get yourself examined and start with some internal medicine also. Along with all this it is the base line as per Ayurveda to increase your immunity against the allergens. Swamla and turmeric are good immuno boosters in such cases. Tab. som kalp vati also offers good relief . In panch karma vaman gives long lasting relief against recurrent episodes.
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
Taking 12 puffs a day is too much and has lot of adverse effects on your body, taking puff will never ever cure your asthma but it will only suppress your condition, if you really want to get cured and get rid of your problem you should switch to Homeopathy, i can assure you that you will be happy ever than before.
for more you can mail us at or visit us at
well here are few tips for you.
Know what triggers your Asthma attacks.
Don't smoke. Asthma or no Asthma.
Declare war against dust mites & cockroaches.
Avoid smoke, especially cigarette smoke, vapours and chemical fumes.
Vacuum and dust your home regularly.
Stay indoors during the humid season or the change of seasons especially when the pollen count is high.
Do not use fans in closed and dusty places.
Cover mattresses and pillows with plastic covers. Wash the bedding in hot
water every week.
Do not use a vaporizer or humidifier unless it is thoroughly cleaned.
Do not have close contact with pets.
Try to prevent yourself from dust while driving, You should always cover
your mouth, and nose if possible, with a scarf.
Take Homeopathic treatment for complete cure of Asthma & stay healthy.
For More Information Mail Us At :-
or visit us at