Breathing problem, severe cough with chunks of phlegm due to forest fires. Using ventolin, atrovent, flovent inhalers. Should I continue with the routine or increase the dosage?

I have been using my blue inhaler ( Ventolin ) for sudden attacks, my Green inhaler (Atrovent) 2 to 3 x a day to help prevent these attacks and I take my orange inhaler ( Flovent ) 3 x a day at the same time everyday. But with all the smoke (Forest Fires) near Edmonton Alberta right now I am having breathing problems 2 or 3 times a day. So bad, I am coughing up large bits of Phelm and chokeing while I cough. I don t see my doctor again until the 27th of July. Should I just continue my routine and then see my doctor when he gets back or can I up the doses which would seem like a lot.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012