Breathing problem, heaviness, back pain, had surgery for chiari malformation type 1. What could be causing this?

I have been having a hard time breathing, at random times, and it feels like something is in my abdomen causing this. i feel a sort of "heaviness" in my upper left quadrant and back. it doesn't hurt, it just feels like something is there, causing me to have a hard time breathing. my tolerance and the symptom I am describing has gotten progressively worse over the past year or so. I also have palpitations that feel as though they originate in that same area at times. I would like to add that I have chiari malformation type 1, which I had surgery for. I also had svt, which I had an ablation for. I've had an echo, its normal. my blood tests are all normal. I have had a history of increased red blood cells in the past. I also have episodes where my lips turn blue, my thinking is foggy, and I just don't feel well. I had a tilt table test that showed postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. i also feel as though I have random adrenalin surges from this same spot I am complaining of. I feel like my heart and breathing problems are coming from this bothersome spot in my abdomen/back. its not muscular or bone related. what tests should o have done, and what could be causing this. my symptoms mostly occur in episodes rather than constantly but it is chronic for me.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013