Breathing problem from childhood. Taking asthalin, using inhaler, no improvement. Advice?

i had breathing problem (but not so frequent) from childhood.It was once in 6 month. Doctors called it is a kind of alergic brochitis. Now it has become so frequent from last 1 month. I consulted a doctor he also said it's kind of allergy.He prescribed me Montek LC PECEF duo to take.. He also prescribed me Asthalin(inhaler) to take when required. Now i am taking Montek LC everyday but i can't see any improvement . I have to use inhaler everyday atleast twice.. Feels like lotz of cough is inside. Do i need to stop Montek? What are the other solution to cure my disease.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013