Breathing problem, cough, pneumonia, large b cell lymphoma, stem cell transplant done. Suggestions?

My mom had a stem cell transplant a little over a month now. She was diagnosed with large b cell lymphoma. We had to rush her to the er because she couldnt breathe. She was diagnosed over 2 years ago and through that time she started getting a cough that she still has which they told her it was pneumonia on the right side but there was still a little something in her chest. The lastest is that she might have conjuctive heart failure they dint think its pneumonia at all
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013