Breathing problem, cough, chest, stomach pain. Does it have anything to do with allergy?

It s hard for me to breath and tend to cough when I am on the road going to the office. I felt tightening also of my chest . I use to travel by public utility jeep because i don t have a car and I experience this feeling for a few months now. Even if I don t have a cough, I felt the same and I suspect that this is due to dust that I inhaled. I experience also occasional pain in my stomach which I feel might be related to gastro .Does it have anything to do with allergy? Please advise?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013