Breathing problem after eating, chest uneasiness, having thyroid problem, low haemoglobin level. Suggestions?

I had a breathing problem after I ate chowmien and chilli chicken at night. I had a medicine peptica, but it stayed for an hour. my hands became cold . I have thyroid , and my haemoglobin percentage is low. I had a bit of chest uneasiness at night, coul d nt sleep properly, I had a purgative at night... now why did I have the breathing problem after eating , is there any gastric problem or any other chest
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  53 Awaiting Answer