Breathing difficulty with light-headedness, extreme fatigue, normal RBC count. Had anemia in the past. What could be the cause?

i ve been having difficulty breathing these past few days, coupled with light headedness and find i get tired even at very light work/movement. i also get dizzy with a few movements. i ve been anemic in the past but just 3 weeks ago my RBC was normal. even if i had my period it shouldnt have dropped that bad. what doctor should i go see to check if these symptoms are because of low blood , or might i have something else that i have been ignoring cause i always blame anemia? thank you in advance!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012