Breathing difficulty, nausea and headache. Had a heat stroke. What should I do?

I ve been feeling nauseous a lot these past few days... a couple days ago after i drank some thai tea i got extremely nauseous and thought i was going to throw up, but nothing came up and the feeling just stayed in my stomach . I found it really hard to breathe and had a headache . All of that is gone now, but every time I go out, I always feel nauseous and light headed. I haven t had an appetite lately, and even if I did I would feel too scared to eat because I worry that I ll get sick... Two weeks ago while I was visiting Japan, I had a heatstroke and felt a little strange since then... please help me, what should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012