Breathing difficulty in AC, eases on physical activity, diagnosed with increased flesh in nose, advised laser surgery. Advisable?

hello Sir, I have some ENT problem. I am unable to breathe, mostly in Air Conditioner (my Office). But incase I start doing some phisical Exercise like jogging or running, my breathing becomes perfectly alright I check with the doctor and he says that the flesh in my nose have increaed and it chokes my nasal passage He suggested a laser surgery . Can you please suggest if i should go for it? I have been taking nasal spray for the past 8 months, it helps but is temporary
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012