Breathing difficulty, eye pressure, headache, dizziness, small lymph node in throat. Taking amoxicillin. Cure?

Hi Doc my name is XXXXXX, I ve been experiencing breathing difficulty earlier, and I felt like my eyes are going to pop out.. my head is aching but it s tolerable though I felt quite dizzy. There are pressures in my neck to the extent that there has been some small lymph on my throat but i self medicated it with amoxicillin ... i am quite disturbed about this actually...esp...these past few days
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013