Breathing difficulty, dry cough, burning in lungs after using deodorant. Asthma symptoms?

Hi, I have noticed over the last few months that my breathing is uncomfortable, especially after using aerosol deodorant of my usual household cleaning spray. My lungs feel like i have breathed in water and i have a horrid dry cough when this happens. My breathing also seems to get bad if i am in close range of lilys. My lungs feel like they are on fire and the dry cough is terrible. Could i have developed asthma? Im 34 years old. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012