Breathing difficulty, chest tightness, profuse yawning during the spell, normal test results. Guidance?

Hi..My name is figo (Male) and im 25years old.I have been having this difficulty in breathing for the past 6years.My chest will be very tight as if there is a load on top of my chest and i do alot of yawning whenever it happend.I have tried all my possible best to see if there is anything that instigate the difficulty in breathing but i havn t see any one.there is no asthma patient in my family history.If i decide to run for just 5mins i will be breathing as if i have no air left for me.There is no cough and i do not sneeze .I have done a series of chest X-ray but nothing was found.Though it does not really happen every day but 70percent of it do happen at night befor bed.Please doctor i need your help as soon as possible.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012