Breathing difficulty, anxiety, lack of sleep, symptoms of high blood pressure ?

Dear Doctor, i am 39 male , 5.6 height, 83 kgs weight, having bp for 4 years 130/145 with tablets, without tablet 145/150 , as i am taking the Medicine of Bi pretrax (Argenine & Indapamide), I do go for brisk walk weekly 3 or 4 times 2 km. Also i am suffering breathing difficulty, esp. after dinner. but when i wake up from sound sleep it disappreas. Though I consulted doctor, he told be it could be Anxiety causes my breathing difficulty. Couple of year back I did Eco cardio , ECG it was all fine. I have many doubts, that why this breathing difficulty prevailing, whether it could be related to Anxiety, or lack of sleep, or due to my sendentry lifestyle (sitting longer time). Your valuable advice is highly expected. Anything serious that i ignored to look in.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012