Breathing difficulty after slight exertion. Done tests, taken injections. Further treatment?

sir, my sister hajara banu 25 years old, she is in critical condition because of lung disease. Now days she gone walk more then 10 steps & she gone talk longer & big issue is breathing . she is leaving in Ramanathapuram she went to madurai city hospital they took some test & giving injection & some tablets. its ok for some days but now she is serious condition... main problems is BREATHING. i sir please advise me where i need to take farther treatment... I attached her all test & reports
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012