Breathing difficulty. X-ray and CT scan normal. Concerned about the allergy test reports

Thanks for help
I have a serious breathing difficulties all the time for almost two years. I have been to a doctor several times and undertook x-ray, CT-scan and other tests for astma. But nothing was found and my lung was found to be in good condition and the specialist said no asthma. But my blood test shows the total IgE is > 134. I am goint to take further allergi test. I am afraid they will say every thing is normal. what do you advise me?
thanks for help
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013