Breathing and sweating problem. Angiograme test showed severe native triple vessel disease. Should i go for CABG again?

Dear Doctor , My name is Guna , I have undergone bypass CABG surgery in 1997 . Now I have breathing and sweating problem . So I underwent Angiograme test . Its confirmed I have severe native triple vessel disease , patent lima to Om 1 and occluded svg grafts to LAD RCA PDA . My cardiologist says I have go undergo again CABG as the block is in the main vein and cannot do angioplasty . pl i need your adv
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012