Breathing and kidney issue. Creatinine increased. Allopathy reduces creatinine?

Hi, My uncle had suffering from some breathing problem 4 months ago.he can t sleep then. He consult with Kidney specialist doctor, then doctor said that there is some problem in Kidney.After 4 days treatment in Hospital he has cure from breathing problem.But Cretanine increase from 3.5 to 4.9 in hospital.After 4 month continuous Madison and precaution in diet creatanine is 5.3 now. I want to know that is it possible in Allopathy to reduce cretanine by medicine or not?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012