Breathed a lot of bleach fumes. Scratchy throat, vomiting, congestion, and running nose. Remedy?

Help I breathed in a lot of bleach fumes while using it to clean mold on floor I had doors and windows opened and wore a mask for the most part but breathed in quit a bit.my throat feels scratchy I am congested I drank four 24 oz glasses of water and threw up a lot still have runny stopped up nose and congested.is there any home remedys I can do.please help
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO FUMES TAKE LOT OF HOT WATER
PUT SALINE WATER DROPS IN NOSE TDS
IF POSSIBLE SEA WATER IN NOSE 2 DROPS TDS
NEOMYCIN EYE OINTMENT IN NOSE TWICE A DAY
TAKE ALLEGRA 120 MG BD
SP GELUSIL 2 TSF TDS
THE WARM WATER CAN CLEAR THE EFFECTS EFFECTIVELY
TAKE SOME ALKALINE FLUIDS TO COUNTER THE ACIDIC EFFECT OF BLEACH