Breasts sore, no period, HPT negative. Should i get a blood test for pregnancy?

hi...i am 21 yrsold. The first day of my last period was 20 jan 2013. i have not had my period again till now. i was goofing around with my bf on 13th feb but did not have sex. I took a home pregnancy test on 2nd march which could detect hcg = 25 miu which came out to be negative. I don t think i have any signs of pregnancy either although i just felt my breasts getting sore for half an hour other signs apart from that. should i get a blood test for pregnancy? what could be the possible reason of my period not showing up?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013