Breasts are very sore with fluid but not pregnant

My breasts have been sore for about a fre months but in the last month they have been sore contantly. At night they hurt so bad I squeaze them a little before I go to bed to ease the pain. One nipple the discharge is greenish. The other one is milky like. They feel swollen. The discharge only comes out of mainly one spot on the nipple.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Painful breasts may be because of mastitis but the greenish discharge from nipple is a thing to worry. It is best if you get your breast examined for the presence of any lump or any other abnormality.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal