Breastmilk reduced, started pumping, baby lost weight but active,happy. Any suggestion about babies peculiar behavior?

Hi doc, My breastmilk reduced and stopped when my baby was on 3months and i couldnt realise that for about ten days. And my poor baby used to suck the empty breasts for all those days... Till then he used to drink well as once in a while i used to give him formula so i know that he finishes 4 ounces at one go... But after my breastmilk stopped lately i realised and then i fullfledgely started formula but he doesnt used to accept so very soon i started pumping but i get very less milk hardly 15 ounces per day... But he is not even having that.. He is now 6months old and this is happening since 3 months .. No improvement at all.. He lost weight for two times whereas when in his 1st and 2nd month he put on 1.5kgs per month but now hez loosing weight and in 3rd 4th 5th 6th months he put on only 1kg in total :( he is not accepting solids also..but he is active and happy all the time..i am not understanding whats happening with him and everytime forcefully i am feeding him my pumped breastmilk with spoon and still hez not accepting that after 4-5spoons ...could u plz help me..i havent seen this kind of babies anywhere..and fyi my baby is preterm born for 33weeks according to scan..plz give me suggestion about my baby s peculiar behaviour
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013