Breastfeeding, have severe joint pain, intense around ankles, aggravating pain in wrist, shoulders, hips. Will diet change help?

I am a new mom, breastfeeding , and I just started having horrible joint pain when I lay down at night. I was given Voltaren Gel , it worked at first and now it isn t. My ankles are the worst. But there is an aggrivating pain in my wrist and now sholders and sometimes hips. It drives me mad until I get up and walk around. Extremely hot baths give me some relief. Can a change in diet help? If so what do you suggest?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer