Breastfeeding, have missed periods, get lower abdominal cramps and fullness. What should be done?

Hi ! I am a lactating mother. My period has been regular but now I haven t have my periods for 6 weeks. 3 pregnancy test are negative. Though I am having lower abdominal cramps and fullness yet not getting periods.what should I do. Can I take primolet n and than leave it for withdrawl bleeding . Don t want to get pregnant at this point of time. My baby is 8 months old and I had c- section. Kindly help
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013