Breastfeeding, have illusions of heavenly bodies taking over me. History of bipolar disorder. Which medicines can I take to overcome this?

i am a mother i am feeding a 3 months child i am taking depakote 250, oliment 2.5 mg, ativan 1 mg, nexfolin,folvite 5 mg.i have a query i want one answere i have been suffer with bipolar disorder since ten yrs.i don take these tables as prescribed i used to skip.My first baby came out properly ,my second baby has also come out properly, but the problem is still hidden some where and now is peeping out .i feel as if something is coming out of me which is not Rachana .sometimes Rachana{I} feels as if rachana is weak but thru tratak she has called ambe ma,ganeshji,padmavati ma, and now she is becoming strong she speaks in a loud noice she tries and acts dances like ambe ma with all the horrified postures as if she is taking a round in the country and wants to change all the wrong things and bring right things to make india like a forgien place bring green revolution but mother feels that she wants to give a end to her life but remembers that i want to look my child grows up in front of me so again rachana come to the normal situation but still at some points she gets irritated and speaks up in loud noice above the normal line . i wanted to know that the medicine given to me should not harm the 3 month old baby ? when these medicines will come to an end in my life.i do not wnat to be adictted .
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012