Breastfeeding, have cough, chlorine taste in mouth, chest and back pain on deep breathing, smoker. Remedial measure?

Hello. I am 33 years old and am currently nursing a 8 month old baby. I have had a cough for a out 2-3 weeks. Today I am tasting chlorine when I cough. My chest and back hurt when I inhale deeply. I currently do not have insurance and honestly, do not have the money to go to a doctor. I am a smoker, and have been for about 20 years. I don t know really what to do at this point. I have quite other children at home and I don t want anything to happen to me, as I know they need me! Please, any advice would be helpful! Thank you very much!
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012