Breastfeeding, have anal pain with bleeding, back and lower stomach pain with increased libido. Is it due to nerves cut during c-section?

Hello. I had a baby 3 months ago. Started having pain in anys and a little bit of blood bright red in color. Went to doctor and had blood work and exam said could be anal fissure . Still had pain and started my period. I m also breast feeding. Now having pain in lower stomach , back and hard to go to the bathroom. Also my libido has really increased. After having some pain my sex drive gets really intense. Is this my nerves that were cut during my c section?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012