Breastfeeding, had sex while on break period for cerazette. Pregnancy chance?

Hi, I have 3 month old son,I am still brestfeeding and combining with bottle feeding.i was on cerazzete for a month and stopped last thursday as this stupid GP of mine told me to make 7 day break which I shouldn t have.we had sex on Sunday 3 days after stopping taking the tablet.i am fricking out as I can not have another child.when can I test if I am pregnant and is it possible to get pregnant so soon after stopping the pill?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012