Breastfeeding, had abortion. Having heavy bleeding after taking Daphne. Normal?

i im a lactating mom of 1 yr old baby,and i had an abortion last oct 17,2012 after my abortion i had continuesly bleeding for four days,after a week i used PT the result is negative. i ask my OB what is the best oral pill she gave me daphne.the firts day i take daphne my husband wants to have sex that time,we sex that timec without condom but 2 seconds before he ejaculate he this safe?.9days taking daphne pills i have heavy bleeding today is this normal?please help me.thanks
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer