Breastfeeding, fluid behind ear canal, lymph nodes swollen, toothache, not taking any medicines. Advice?

I went to the doctor because I ve been feeling pressure, feverish like, with a sense of fulness behind my ear, and my lymph nodes on my neck feel tender. Doctor said I had fluid behind my ear canal and lymph nodes are swollen. But did not want to prescribe anything since I m breast feeding...Well, it s been a month, I still have the ear discomfort (daily) and now I have a toothache . The dental hygienist saw me today and saw on my record that I m needing a crown on the tooth that is bothering me, x-rays did not show sign of infection nor the area around my tooth swollen. Could the fluid in the back of my ear and the toothache be related?? I haven t been taking anything for the pain. But, I m feeling really uncomfortable and in pain everyday, and I m at a loss as to what these symptoms could be point to. Help!!!!
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012