Breastfeeding baby. Want to know right formula. Is soy formula good?

I have a 3 month old baby and I breastfeed but i would like to start working in a month or two and I have a problem with finding the right formula for my baby. She spits up all formulas, she was born as a preemie and I was told to give her Similac Neosure but when I started feeding her that formula i noticed she would throw up right after, so my husband and I decided to give her regular Similac Advance, but the same thing happend. We have tried all formulas, the formulas we have tried have been: Similac for preemies, Regular Similac, Similac Sensitive, Similac ready to feed, the liquid type, Enfamil formula in powder and Concentrated Enfamil Formula, Gerber formla, and Nestle brand Good Start formula. I feel like my breast milk doesn t get her full for a long period of time. I have to be feeding her constantly about every hour (1 hour). I dnt know if I m not eating the right nutrients and in a way that s why my breast milk is not enough to satisfy her. I would like to know if there is any other type of formula I could try. They have told me about Soy Formula but I have asked her Pediatrician and she said she doesn t need it and to just keep latching her on but the issue is that I want to start working and this is making it impossible. I ve tried to pump but I don t get enough milk out. It seems like once I pump it dries off and the most I pump is 1oz. So, i would like to know if Soy formula will be good for her since she throws up all formulas. Also is there any formula for NIDO? Or similar to NIDO? Or is NIDO good?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012