Breastfeeding, advised primolut n as a preventive against endometriosis. Will it harm the baby?

Hello I have had a bisalpingectomy due to severe endometriosis level 4/5 and am currently still breast feeding my 10 month old. My gyno prescribed me primolut n to prevent the endo from coming back before I hopefully go thru Ivf again next year. Unsuccessful attempt with mirena so resulted in primolut n. everything I read and pharmacist advised against it whilst breastfeeding . I ve taken it a coupls days now after confirming with gyno to keep taking it but I m really unsure what to do until I get another referral to specialist in meantime. Last thing I want to do is harm my baby. I d hate to think I ve set her up for endo later on by taking this :(
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012