Breastfeeding. Abdominal cramping, lower back pain, negative pregnancy test, increase in vaginal discharge

I m a 25 year old and am currently breast feeding my 14 month old. Last month I started getting some cramping in my lower abdomen along with lower back pain . I wrote it off as getting ready for my period. 2 weeks ago I took a pregnancy test because I was still crampy/tight off and on. I ve also noticed an increase in vaginal discharge (no odor and not a strange color). The test came back negative. I ve also been getting headaches and recently started getting moody. My last period was abnormal. It was shorter than normal and stopped for a day and then started back up and I spotted for 2 days. Should I take another test or could this be something else?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012