Breast tenderness, tired, cold sweats, headache. X-ray showed inflammation. History of breast implants. Suggestion?

I have had an xray because of left breast tenderness (pain) constant for about 2 months the xray showed some inflammation. Also had an EKG , which was normal. I am scheduled for a mammogram tomorrow. I have been feeling very tired, cold sweats, major headaches ...and the pain goes around to my back mostly on my left side. I am 44 year old smoker, with a history (I think, I was adopted) of heart disease. I also have breast implants. I cant seem to get a doctor to take time to listen to me, I sick of feeling sick. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012