Breast tenderness, sore throat, vaginal discharge. Trying to conceive. Pregnancy symptoms?

hi, I have been experiencing tenderness to my breast area 12 day after i had my period, and started having sore throat issues, along with a white creamy discharge . My tenderness to my breast is still their and I m 6 days away from my cycle, and I haven t been able to concieve since 2007, What do you think these symptoms mean? Might I be pregnant? I had I.U.D. placed in after my last pregnancy but it was difficult to have them remove the I.U.D. after 2 years on being implanted inside me. I had to be put to sleep to get it taking out because it hurt so much it made me cry. After that I have been unable to get pregnant this far.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013