Breast surgery scheduled. Had alcohol, MDMA and cocaine. Do I have to worry about anesthesia?

Hi I took some MDMA and Cocaine late last night, Saturday through early Sunday morning. It was a poor decision I made after having several drinks. It wasn't a whole lot and it's not something I do normally but I'm a bit worried because I'm scheduled for breast surgery early Thursday morning. I would prefer not to mention anything to my doctor. Do I have anything to worry about as I'll be under anesthesia? Anything to be concerned about during and post surgery? Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013