Breast pain, sore nipples, swollen mongometry glands, neck and back sore. History of breast cancer, essure procedure and implants. Negative pregnancy test. Reason for symptoms?

Hello, For the last 2 weeks i have been having breast pain. First my nipple was sore and the mongomery glands are swollen. now my whole breast hurts even the side of it when i take a deep breath. neck and back sore today too.My history is breast cancer in 2000 and implants in 2005. i have also had the essure procedure in 2008. i did also have a very light period this week around the time all of the symptoms have started. negative pregnancy test also. I have an appt. in 2 days with my gyno but was worried. Thanks for your time!
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012