Breast pain, sickness, cramps, spotting. Had sex. Am I pregnant?

Hi My last period was on 11/02 2013 i had sex on the 17, 21, and 24 of February it was expected to come on the 07/03/2013 it did not come and i had cramps as if it was coming not as bad as i would normally have it but on the 08/03/2013 i started to spot only when i wipe then on the 09/03/2013 i spotted a little heaver only to use panty liners this spotting lasted for 4 days my periods normally last for 2 days i took a test an 12/03/2013 and it was neg my breast hurts and am feeling generally sick with no other symptoms could i be pregnant please help am very confuse this has never happen to me before. am 36 yrs old and ttc.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
As you had unprotected sex around the time of ovulation, there is a possibility of pregnancy.
These symptoms may be due to pregnancy.
The spotting may be due to implantation spotting.
But all these do not confirm pregnancy.
For confirmation, you need to do Urine pregnancy test done.
The test you took on 12 th, may be too early to come positive, so, I would suggest you to repeat the test.
If still negative and no periods, please consult the doctor. You will need to have detail examination and get blood test and USG to find out the cause.
Hope this information is helpful.
Dr. Mrs. Sumeet Baheti