Breast pain, pain during coughing, sneezing and laughing, tingling, blocked ears, throat pain

I ve started getting pains above my left breast but its inside. Whenever I breathe, cough sneeze laugh it hurts. But now with me not even laughing it still hurts. Sharp pain and it feels abit like it is tingling too. This pain has been going on for 3 days now. Both my ear feels blocked, and have that thumping sound to it and my throat hurts also. Recently been told I had a throat infection but I don t think it is fully cleared
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012